Notice is hereby given that the 25th Annual General Meeting will be held at The Club House 7.00 pm prompt on Friday 23rd November 2018.
Crown will provide a discount on drinks on beer and wine for the evening
2. Acceptance of previous minutes
3. Matters arising from previous minutes
4. Proposed Amendment to Club Rules:
Add Seniors Vice Captain to General Committee – a. Section 8)
5. General Managers report
6. Section reports.
7. Club Captain’s report.
8. Responses to written questions
9. Presentation of Mementos to winners of Major and Board Competitions
10. Final comments from the Club Captain
11. Election of Officers for 2018/19
12. Close of Meeting
13. Date of Next Meeting – Friday 22nd November 2019
A full list of competition winners will be posted by Monday 6th November
- Written reports (Sections report, General Manager report, Treasurer report and last year’s minutes) are available at: https://southwinchestergolf.co.uk/members-information/club-rules/
- In accordance with the Club Rules, nominations for Club Vice-Captain, Club Competition Secretary, Club Handicap Secretary and Club Treasurer must be sent in writing to the General Manager at least 28 days before the AGM.
- A list of candidates shall be affixed to the Club notice board at least 21 days before the AGM.
- Written questions from members must be received by the General Manager at least 14 days prior to the meeting.
- Resolutions before the AGM cannot be amended at the AGM and must be voted on as they stand. Only items detailed in the Agenda can be considered at the AGM but there will be an opportunity for members to ask informal questions after the meeting.
To date the following nominations have been received;
CLUB VICE CAPTAIN: Stephen Parrett
CLUB TREASURER: Jeremy Dolphin
CLUB COMPETITION SECRETARY: Neal Apps
CLUB HANDICAP SECRETARY: Malcolm Berryman